Even though the big boys are in school it still feels like summer outside, so the little ones and I went with our friends the O'Connors to the Blue Hole in Wimberley yesterday. I have to say that is it one of the most prettiest places I have seen. The water was super crystal clear and just a little bit chilly. The trees were nice and pretty and the ground were well kept. Not only do they have the hole to swim in, but the also have a hiking trail, soccer fields, basketball courts and a playground for the kids. I love when we can go a see some of God's awesome work and hidden treasures right in our own backyard.
The kids had a great time swimming even though it was a little chilly at first getting in. After swimming for awhile we ate lunch and then played on the playground before having to head back home to get the big boys from school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment