Sunday afternoon we had Ryan's first flag football game. He was super excited to play. Chris and I had to divid and conquer for his first game. Zachary was not feeling well and was running a fever that day. So for the first half I watched Ryan play and then Daddy watched the second half.
While I was watching Ryan scored the first two touchdowns of the game. I love watching him play. He puts his whole heart into it. He is super quick and can make so awesome plays. He does really well playing both offense and defense, so it will be interesting to see what position he will play as he get older.
At half time Daddy and I switched. Daddy stayed to watch the rest of the game and I took the other kids and we headed home so Zach could rest. Daddy called at the end of the game to say that Ryan did really well in the second half and that their team ended up winning the game.
I am looking forward to watching many more games and also getting everyone better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment