With the past week being so crazy, we did manage to squeeze in going to Wurstfest!!! The kids had a blast eating some German food and listening to polka music or as Zach likes to call it "Papo music." We listen to music at in the big hall and Zach wanted to dance. He is my music kid. I loved being able to dance with him!!!
Then we went and rode a few rides, before making our way to another hall to listen to the Dujka Brothers. I grew up listen to them as they are from around my neck of the woods. We also ran into our adopted Salge Family and got to visit and hang out with them. Uncle Bryan even showed up which was a nice surprise!!! I am so glad that we made time to go and that the kids all had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment