Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ryan's New Hair Cut

So the other day, I went into the boys room to change their sheets to wash when I noticed some hair on their floor. Now Chris had just cut his hair, but is very addiment about not leaving the bathroom with hair all over himself. So I was a little confused as to where it cam from. Then when I was taking stuff off Ryan's bed a pair of my scissors fell out. Now Ryan is know for sneaking thing into his bed and has been told many of times about playing with scissors without asking. Now at this point I did not even put two and two together.

Well, later that day I had to go get Ryan from school early for his 6 year check up. When I got him from school that is when I noticed his hair and finally put it all together. Ryan had decided to give himself a haircut!! I was upset for a moment, because he took my scissors without asking and decided to cut his own hair right before we were suppose to take family pictures.

So here is what the damage looked likes. Thankfully, instead of trying to fix it right away and since it was on the top of his head we decided to let it go till closer to picture time so it could grow out some.




No comments:

Post a Comment