So we went and picked up the U-haul and 9:00 and headed home to finish packing and wait for Chris' brother and his good friend Brian to arrive to load up the U-haul. The goal for Saturday was to get everything out of the house, so on Sunday Chris and I could go back and clean. I have to say except for the few boxes we need to clean and the TV and some big things outside, we where able to get everything out and get the U-haul back by 6:00.
On Sunday, Chris and I went back to clean and get what else we could. We were unable to some of the big stuff from outside because of the weather. So Chris and Tim went back on Monday and Tuesday after work to get the rest.
While, it kind of was a sad time it is also an exciting time for us!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment