Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What an Awesome day!!!

Our loan was approved!!! So let me back track and get you to this point... We bought our house in October 2005. It was a 2 bedroom 1 bath house with an attached carport that need to be closed in for the master suite. When buying we had every intition of doing this. Little did we know being so young, that we should have rolled it all into the original loan. So here we are, 4 years and 2 kids later and we are moving forward with the addition. It is to include a maters suite and bath, a pantry, and a laundry room. I am so excited. This had been a very big goal for Chris and I. Now we can have our own space and a place to relax. So the next step is to get all the red tape done and then hopefully get thing started. I will keep yall updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment