Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zach is 5 months!!

Zach is now 5 months and is growing like a weed. He weighs 18 pounds. His pesonality is showing more and more everyday. It has been such a joy to watch him and Ry interact together. Chris was amazed when he caught them have there own conversation with each other. I have learned from Ry to start at a young age of teaching them to put their self sleep. I can say Zach is a pro. I lay him down and he stirs a little and then he is out. The only time I rock him is at night, because some how he and Ry are the same bedtime schedule and with sharing a room, I have to keep Zach out till Ry is a sleep, so we end up rocking. But I enjoy it. We have also mastered food. He loves to eat. Though we have had a spell of constipation. We have pretty much narrowed it down to the Rice ceral. So, we are going to try oatmeal and Barley ceral and see. He still doesn't like to be on our tummy, but he is getting better. He also can pick up his toys and move it to him mouth to chew on. One of his bottom teeth is about to come through. I just hope it comes soon, cause he is being a booger about it. I just love his smiles. Karter and Zach (they are 2 weeks apart)
Swinging outside for the 1st time
Taking a nap it brothers bed, cause his sheets were getting washed.
Zach and Jacob going for a walk to pick Emmy up from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment