Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 year Anniversary!!!

I cannot believe that it has been 4 years already since we said, "I do." Looking back so much has changed: Chris started a new job in 2007, Ryan was born on Novemeber 2, 2007 and I became a stay at home mom, made improvement to our home, Chris was promoted to Lt. and was born August 28, 2009 and currently we are in the middle of adding an addition to home. Chris and I have grown so much too. I look back and see how much we have grown as individuals and as a couple. For our anniversay the boys went to stay with Nana and Papo for the weekend and Chris and I went to Austin Friday night. We went at sushi and then went back to the hotel to catch up on some much needed sleep, being the boy had been sick and not sleeping well. On Saturday, we slept in and it was amazing. Then we went at breakfast and did a little shopping. We came home took a nap and then got ready to go out with some friend for their birthday. It was so nice to get to go out with other adults. On Sunday, we slept in again and then got up and cleaned the house. It was so nice to clean and not have a little tornado come behind you and destroy it again. Then around lunch we packed up and head to El Campo to get the boys. It was so nice to see them. While it was a much needed break, I missed them tremendously. I am with them 24/7, so to be without them was a little wierd at first but I got used to it. Sorry there are no pics. I took my camera but forgot to take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment