Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Valentine's Day
We had a very low key, relaxing Valentine's Day. Both the boys were sick, so we didn't do much. Chris took me and the boys to lunch at the Olive Garden and then we came home and did some work outside since it was such a pretty day. Chris cut some trees and then we burned them. Ry thought he was such a big boy getting to help daddy. I fall in love with Chris more everytime I see him and Ry doing man things together. Zach tried a sippy cup for the first time with juice, since he was not feeling good and not eating much I wanted to give him some juice. I refuse to give juice in a bottle, so a sippy cup it was. He did ok. Mostly he just chewwed on it, which probably felt good on his gums. Here are some pics from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment