Monday, January 18, 2010

Zach slept through the Night!!! YAY!!

Zach officially slept through the night Saturday night. I was so excited. He went to bed about 9:30, woke to eat about 10:30 and then slept till 7:15. It wa awesome. I wish I could say I slept that late, but Ryan who takes after his Papo was up at 6:30 as always. But the rule is we don't get up till 7 so we usually just snuggle for a while and then get up. I guess you could say it is our special time together. Here are some recent pics of Zach. He is getting so big.
Zach and Taryn

1 comment:

  1. Both of those boys are so stinkin' cute! I'm so sad that I haven't gotten to come and meet them yet! It seems like things are going pretty well for you guys and I'm so glad! I tried to call y'all the othe other night but didn't get you or Chris. You guys should give me a call back when your rugrats give you a spare minute - I miss you! Love you guys! Take care!

    ReplyDelete