Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello Second Trimester!!!

This pregnancy by far has been my hardest. I am not sure if it just the pregnancy or the pregnancy with my thyroid not regulated yet, but it has been rough.  

I have been extremely tired. Some days it took everything I had to get out of bed and just make it through the day. When Chris would get home, I would curl up on the couch and stay there till bed. And for anyone who knows me, I don't like to sit still. I felt so guilty for not having the energy to do stuff with the kids or help Chris out in the evening.

On top of being tired, I have also been nauseous and would throw up at least once a day if not more. So all this and taking care of three kids, has this mom to be worn out.

I am hoping now that my thyroid is leveled out and the second trimester is here, I will start to feel better and will be able to make it through the summer with all the kids home.

So how does the pregnancy compare to the others? Well, I was tired with all of them, but not this tired. The boys I was never nauseous or threw up. With MaKinley I was nauseous all day long during the first trimester, but never threw up. So if I had to guess what this baby would be based on symptoms I would say probably another girl, but I guess we will see come July 29th.


13 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment