Monday, May 6, 2013

MDO Spring Program "Deep In the Heart of Texas"

The boys had their spring program the other day. It was so cute and they were so excited to get to wear their cowboy stuff to school.

For the past couple of months I have caught Zach singing some song that we was learning in school. He would never sing the full song just bit and pieces. It was so cute to hear him sign the whole songs and how proud of himself he was for singing it.

Ryan never like to sing out loud so I had to wait till his program to see what songs he was singing. I have to say that I did tear up when the sang Happy Trails. It is so hard to believe that he will be in Kindergarten next year. Not only has he made some really good friends at MDO, but so have I.

I was so proud of both of them. Daddy got to join us this year for the show and they were so excited to see him.

























No comments:

Post a Comment