Saturday was a busy day. The wedding was not till 6:00, but there was lot to do till then. I had a hair appointment at 12:00 and Chris has to be at the hotel for pictures by 1:45.
So here is how our afternoon went leading up to the wedding. I dropped Chris and the boys off at Grandma and Pawpaw's and headed to my appointment. Trevor picked Chris up and they headed to the hotel. When I was done with my hair, I quickly picked up the kids and headed home to get them and myself dress and I only had an hour to do it.
I have to say I was very sucessful and we were out the door with 10 mins to spare. Mind you I did not dress MaKinley till we got to the venue. Once at the venue, it was last minute touch and fixing the boys hair before they were ready for them to do pictures. Soon, it was time for the ceremony to start. As soon as everyone processed in MaKinley decided she was tired and ready for a nap. Thankfully Grandma was there and was able to take her out and get her to sleep. The ceremony was very nice and I am so happy for Sarah and Bryan.
The kids had blast at the reception, playing and dancing the night away.

No comments:
Post a Comment