Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!

I had such a great Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday, my parents came up to watch Ryan play T-Ball and helped us work in the yard and do our cooking for Mother's Day lunch on Sunday. The storm we had come thru earlier that week had broken a branch so the boys got out there chain saws and went to work. Once they got started there was no stopping. We were not under a burn ban so as it was cute it was burned. We got so much done and the yard and surrounding area looks so much better.

On Sunday, we all got up and headed to church. After church we came home and the boys got to cooking lunch. We had Chris' parents and grandparents over too. It was such a nice and relaxing day. I got some new Pandora charms from Chris and the boys to add to my bracelet and at church all the mom's got a long stem rose.

I have to say I am very blessed to have such a wonderful mom, mother in-law and even a great grandmother in-law. These ladies play such an important role in my kids lives and in mine.

Happy Mother's Day!!













No comments:

Post a Comment