Tuesday, March 19, 2013

T-Ball practice!!!!

We have a baseball player in the house!!

Ryan is playing T-ball this spring and we are so excited to see how he does and if he likes it. He is on the Marlins. We practice every Friday from 6:30 to 7:30. They have only had 2 practices so far and he seems to really enjoy it. The first practice they had I was not able to get any pictures because it was windy so I sat in the car with MaKinley. Their second practice it was nice out so I was able to get her out and take some pictures. Their are about 12 little boys on his team. We also got his schedule of games and we will be a busy baseball family till the middle of May.
So be looking forward to many post about games coming up. 

Here are some pics from practice last Friday




























No comments:

Post a Comment