Monday, March 11, 2013

Building Lego's

Ryan was been playing with Lego's for a while now. He is just like his daddy and loves to build and play pretend with the guys. 

For Spring Break we were suppose to go visit our friends the Porter's in Katy and take all the kids to the Rodeo. But on Sunday morning the day we were suppose to be leaving both boys woke up with random fevers. I felt so bad for them that while I was out running errands I picked each of them up something little to help make up for the fact that we were not going to be going. Ryan has been wanting some of he new police stuff so I bought the police transporter. Usually Chris or I have to put it together for him, but he decided he want to do it. He pulled it all out and follow the directions and did it all by himself. He was so proud of himself as we were also proud. 

I am hoping that this will be the first of many for him to do on his own.






No comments:

Post a Comment