Saturday, March 16, 2013

MaKinley is 4 months old

Wow!!! Where did the past month go? It feels like I was just doing her 3 month post. I can not believe how fast time is going and how big my little girl is getting. We had her 4 month check up this past Wednesday and she got 2 shots and took them like such a big girl. She barely even cried. I think Zach cried more about her shots then she did.







Her is where she is at now:

- weights 17 lbs. 7 oz.
- height is 26 1/4 inches
- she is wearing size 3 diapers
- she is wearing 6 month and some 9 month clothes
- she is still breastfeeding every 3 hours during the day and about 1 to 2 times a night
- she will grasp a toy if held in front of her
- she has started teething and everything goes in her mouth
- we started playing with cereals, but she is still not sure what to do with it.
- loves sitting in her bumbo

Here are some pics from the past month!


















No comments:

Post a Comment