Yesterday, I vowed to stay off the compter except to pay bills. In the morning, I went to the grocery store and a couple of other places while the boys stayed home with Chris. That afternoon, while the boys were napping Chris started mowing the backyard which turn into mowing some of the back of the property. After the boys nap they came outside to play and have a snack. Since it was a pretty day and warm I went got out the sprinkler to let the boys play. They had such a good time and I was able to get some real good action shots and even some video of them playing. It was hilarious watching them play in it. They had completely soaked their clothes and then some, but I didn't care I was just glad they were having a good time.
I got so many good pictures that I had a hard time choosing with ones to put on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment