Monday, April 25, 2011

Is It Time to Start Potty Training???

The past couple of week Zach has been very interested in the potty. The other day after Ryan had gone potty, Zach kept going in the bathroom saying, "Potty." So I decided I would set him on there and see what he did. He probably sat for about 30 seconds and then was done. Never doing anything in the potty. After I took him off I told him to go get a diaper, but instead he went and got out a pair of Ryan's underwear and start to try to put them on. I did not want him running around the house in just underwear so I put a diaper on him and then Ryan's underwear over it. He thought he was such a big boy.

As for potty training I am just not ready to take that on right now. So, maybe once he turns 2 and if he is still interested in the potty will we start.



No comments:

Post a Comment