Yesterday I took the kids to the annual Trick-or Treating Downtown. The night of Halloween was to be iffy and I wanted to make sure that the kids has a chance to trick-or-treat. So after picking up the big boys we headed downtown to meet up with some friends and get so candy!!!
Ryan this year was and Arf Storm Trooper, Zachary was a ninja turtle, MaKinley was Snow White and Caiden was a puppy. Caiden did not care so much for his costume. He pretty much wore it long enough for me to get some pictures and then it came off. MaKinley wore the snow white costume that my mom had made for me when I was here age. I was so glad that it fit her and she was able and willing to wear it this year. The kids had a great time and got lots of goodies, so now it's time for mommy to go raid the candy bowl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment