Monday, October 19, 2015

Tailgating at the A&M vs Alabama Game

This past weekend we loaded up the kids on Saturday morning and made our way to College Station to tailgate with some of our good friends. We had such a great time hanging out visiting and then watching the Aggie's play.

Nana and Papo were also in College Station to go with Uncle Andy to the game. They had one extra ticket so Zachary got to go the game with them. They also were doing a little tailgating before the game, so we went to visit them a couple of time too.

The kids had a blast playing with their friends before and after the game. I just love College Station, it has alway had a special place in my heart. So it is really awesome to watch our kids play were Chris and I feel in love and to see them love it just as much as we do.

I can't wait for the day when they will go to A&M and love the town and college as much as Chris and I do.


























No comments:

Post a Comment