Zach had a good season. He is definitely our flower picker. He did a great job of running after the ball or around the ball. I have to say though, by the last game he was actually getting in there and even got his feet on the ball for a bit. He had a great time playing and he really enjoyed having his daddy and Uncle Timmy coach his team. He is not sure about playing in the spring. He has expressed playing t-ball in the spring. So I guess we will see as the time gets closes.
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Zachary's Fall Soccer Party
Last night we had our last and final soccer party for the season at Adobe Verde for Zachary's team. We had a great time visiting with all the other parents and all the kids had fun playing on the playground. I am so glad that the weather has warmed up a little to allow the kids to play and get some energy out.
Zach had a good season. He is definitely our flower picker. He did a great job of running after the ball or around the ball. I have to say though, by the last game he was actually getting in there and even got his feet on the ball for a bit. He had a great time playing and he really enjoyed having his daddy and Uncle Timmy coach his team. He is not sure about playing in the spring. He has expressed playing t-ball in the spring. So I guess we will see as the time gets closes.
Zach had a good season. He is definitely our flower picker. He did a great job of running after the ball or around the ball. I have to say though, by the last game he was actually getting in there and even got his feet on the ball for a bit. He had a great time playing and he really enjoyed having his daddy and Uncle Timmy coach his team. He is not sure about playing in the spring. He has expressed playing t-ball in the spring. So I guess we will see as the time gets closes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment