Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Aggie Football

This past weekend Zach and I had the opportunity to attend an Aggie football game. I am so glad that we had the chance to go. I wish the whole family was able to go, but it was nice to get some one on one time with Zach.

Zach, just like his momma, loves the band. So I had sure that we left early enough in the morning to be able to watch march in. This game they did march in a little different. Instead of marching in to the field the Corp of Cadet marched all around campus, which meant that the band also stayed out on Houston street while the Corp marched by. Zach really loved this, as he got a very up close and personal view of the band.

After march in we head into the stadium to get some lunch and find our seats. It was a very chilly game and we stay till almost the 4th quarter, before Zach was so cold. It was nice when the sun was on us, but once it went behind the press box it became very chilly.

We had a great time at the game and we did end up winning!!











No comments:

Post a Comment