I feel really bad that I have not done a better job blogging about this pregnancy. Life has been so crazy and busy, finding time to blog comes in spurts.
I have done a better job this pregnancy taking weekly photos of my growing belly. The last 2 trimesters have gone very smoothly, just like all the others.
Right now, I am 37 weeks and 6 days. I had an appt. on Monday and I am dilated to 3 cm. So he can come really anytime between now and Dec. 4th, which is my set induction date. At my last appointment, my doctor said that he is a very solid boy and will probably be as big as MaKinley. MaKinley was 9lbs. 4oz. when she was born, so I guess we will have to wait and see.
We are very excited to meet this little guy and can not wait to see what he will add to our crazy family.
Here are pictures from over the last few months of my growing belly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment