Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ryan's Kindergarten Graduation

Oh Wow, am I really about to have a 1st grader?!?! 

This past Tuesday Ryan had his kindergarten graduation program. It was super cute, but a little bitter sweet at the same time. I am not going to lie, I did tear up a bit when they sang their first song. 

Ryan has grown so much this year. I was so proud of the way he handled the transition of switching schools in the middle of the year, because we moved. He was welcomed by his new class and teacher and made friends really fast. He has come so far in his reading and writing. The one thing I loved the most was reading the books Ryan would bring home that he had written himself with pictures to go along with them.

I love watching this little boy grow and can see that his future is big and bright. He will be able to achieve any dream he has as long as he keeps persevering and stays true to himself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment