Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dallas Zoo

On Sunday, after the banquet, we woke up, packed up, and checked out to then head out to get some breakfast.  After driving around we decided to just get Whataburger and then head to the Dallas Zoo. 

The kids had no idea where we were going and were super excited when we arrived there. 

Last year when we visited Uncle Travis and Aunt Brittany we took the kids to the Fort Worth Zoo, so this time we decided to check out the Dallas one.

While I do think that the Fort Worth Zoo was a better zoo, as far as being closer to the animals, we had a great time at the Dallas one. I think the best part for all of us was feeding the giraffes. I was very surprised at how unscared MaKinley was of them and she even fed them and touched them with no problem. 

It was super humid but we survived. It was a quick zoo trip, because we still had to drive home that day, but I think the kids really enjoyed it and it was a great stop for the kids since they had spent so much time in the car the day before and on the way home.




























No comments:

Post a Comment