Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Let's Rodeo San Antonio

On Monday, I took all 3 kids by myself to the San Antonio Rodeo. Ryan was still on winter break and since we did not get to do much over the weekend, because I was sick, I figured this was a good outing for us.

They all had a great time looking at the animals. We watched a bird show for a bit, before everyone got hungry. While eating lunch, both Zach and MaKinley fell a sleep which made it a bit difficult for a while to get around since I only had one stroller and had to carry Zach. But Ryan stepped up and was such a good big brother and pushed the stroller.

We made our way to the carnival which was having dollar day. As we got to the carnival part, Zach woke up and wanted to ride some rides. They had fun riding the rides and playing games.

I have to say that I am so proud of both boys for behaving so well and listening. It makes it nice for me to take them places by myself when they behave so well.




















No comments:

Post a Comment