Monday, February 10, 2014

A relaxing weekend

This past weekend Chris and I had the privilege to attend a marriage retreat in Palacios, TX. The whole retreat was based around living our vows everyday. It was such a great retreat and gave us both time to talk about things and reflect on each other.  We get so busy living our day to day lives that we sometimes forget to take that time for each other. I know that I am going to try my hardest to work better on communicating with Chris and taking time every evening to have us time.

While we were gone on our retreat the kids spent the weekend with Nana and Papo and Uncle Andy. They had such great time. They spent both Saturday and Sunday at deer camp. Also on Saturday in the evening Papo and Uncle Andy took the boys to the Lego Movie, while MaKinley and Nana baked some cookies (well really Nana baked the cookies and MaKinley played.)

On Sunday, after our retreat, we went to deer camp to meet up with kids and play for a while before heading home.

I think we all had a great weekend and none of us were ready for Monday to get here.







No comments:

Post a Comment