Monday, August 6, 2012

Crafting Weekend

This past weekend my Mom came up to help me complete some of the many sewing projects I have started for MaKinley. We spent most of Saturday making burp clothes and a diaper and wipe case. While we were doing this Daddy, Papo and the boys went down to Bandera to visit Aunt Annette and Uncle Billy at there property where they are going to build a house.

On Sunday after church, my mom and I made a boppy cover. I have to say I don't think it would have taken as long if the sewing machine would have cooperated. Once it did it took no time at all to do and it turn out so cute.

 Unfinished Paci clips
 My pile of material to make burp clothes, boppy covers, and a blanket
 A finished burp cloth
 Diaper and wipe case
 Finished Boppy cover

No comments:

Post a Comment