Tuesday, August 7, 2012

27 Weeks

I can not believe that I have only about 12 weeks to go. This pregnancy has pretty much been just like my other 2 so far. I have not had any complications so far and I hope that it stays that way. At my last appointment I had to do the glucose test, which I am happy to say I passed. For some reason, I was very worried that I was going to fail it.

She is very active. Her favorite thing is to push herself out. Her head, butt, arms, legs whatever she can do to stretch out. Sometimes it gets to be very painful. But I would not trade these moments for anything.

My next appointment is at 29 weeks and then I start going every 2 weeks after that. I can not believe how fast time has gone and that it will soon go by faster as school approaches and soccer season starts for Ryan.

27 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment