The past 2 weeks the big three have been taking swim lessons at Schlitterbahn again.
This was MaKinley's first year and let's just say this girl has no fear and thinks she can just do anything. She learned a lot and I am sure will be trying to swim without floaties. Zachary did so well this year and advanced so much. I am so proud of how far he came these past two weeks and know that he will only get stronger as the summer goes by. I am pretty sure this was Ryan's last year of lessons as he is a very strong swimmer and know the majority of his strokes. He is even talking about trying our for the local summer swim team next summer.
Over all I am very excited about the improvement they all have made and can't wait to spend our time in the water at Schlitterbahn.



No comments:
Post a Comment