This past weekend was a super busy one. Not only did we have MaKinley's first Dance Recital, my cousin Hannah was also getting married to her high school sweetheart. One of the best thing about this wedding in particular is that they both love New Braunfels so much the decided to get married here. So after MaKinley's dress rehearsal we hurried home to get ready for the wedding.
It was nice wedding at a venue here in Gruene. The kids had a blast as it was all outside and had lots of room to run around. It was almost to open as Chris and I spent most of the time chasing Caiden who felt like he need to explore the whole property. So most to the pictures on this post I had to get from family as I got a total of about 5.
We are so happy for Hannah and JB and can't wait to watch their future together unfold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment