As the kids are getting older they love helping us put the Christmas Tree up. We usually put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but since we were going to El Campo for Thanksgiving and then Caiden's 1st birthday is the following weekend, we went ahead and put the tree up on a free evening we had.
We did not decorate it or even put out any other decorations. The kids were super bummed that they could not put the ornaments on that night, but I promised myself we would not decorate for Christmas until after Caiden's 1st birthday party.
The kids had a great time helping with the tree. But it was short lived and soon it was just Chris and I on our own. It can be time consuming to fluff all the branches, but I love our big tree and it adds such homey feeling to the house.


No comments:
Post a Comment