Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Man, I feel like this boy got celebrate is birthday for a whole weekend instead of just a day. His actually birthday this year was on a Monday, but he also had school that day. He went to the Air show on Saturday and then on Sunday afternoon the Scudday boys came over to play and sing Happy Birthday and have cake with us.
He got some wonderful lego books from Nana and Papo. Went on a shopping trip with Grandma. Then on Monday Daddy went to eat lunch with him and then we went out to dinner and he got a Minecraft Lego set from Mommy and Daddy.
I am so proud of the young boy he is becoming. He is an awesome friend to everyone he meets and he is such great big brother to his young siblings. I can not wait to see what the next year will have in store for this guy. He is the first one to call me Mom and will always hold a special place in my heart.






No comments:
Post a Comment