We stayed at the La Cantera Hill Country Resort and let me just say the view was amazing. I were upgraded to the 21 and up floor with some extra specials that we all totally took advantage of.
Our weekend was so relaxing. We started our first night with dinner at The Melting Pot. Neither of my friends had been and it had been forever since I had been there. It was a fun experience and we had a great time catching up.
The next day we spent the morning at the spa getting massage or pedicures and then did a little shopping before heading to Kona Grill for some lunch and then some more shopping. After shopping we went back to the hotel to do some relaxing and get ready to go eat more delicious foods. We also celebrated Amy's birthday at dinner on Saturday night.
On Sunday, we went to church and then back to the hotel to checkout. After we went and did a little shopping before heading to have brunch at a restaurant called Whiskey Cake. I was super excited to find out that they had this restaurant in San Antonio. The last time I had eaten their was for my birthday when we were visiting Travis and Brittany, and I have been craving it ever since.
![]() |
| Chicken and Waffles |
After brunch we did a little more shopping and then hit the road back home.
It was such a nice relaxing weekend and just what I needed with all the hustle and bustle we have been living lately. I can not wait to take Chris and go back this summer for a little getaway.











No comments:
Post a Comment