Monday, January 5, 2015

Caiden is 1 month

It is so hard to believe that this little guy has been with us only a month.
1 Month
He has brought such joy to our family. We are all still trying to adjust to our new routines around here. It has been a crazy month with his arrival and then the holidays. I am hoping that with school back in session, we can find our new normal.

Caiden is such a good baby. He does not have his days and nights mixed up, so we are able to get some sleep in between feedings. The boys and MaKinley love him immensely. They love to hold him and give him lots of hug and kisses. I have not returned to work yet, but I am still crazy busy. I am not sure how it will all get done when I go back to work, but I am sure we will figure it out.

I can not wait to see how much he will change over the next month and to see his own personality start to come through.

Here is what little man has been up to this month.

-he weights 12 pounds
-in size 1 diapers, but not for much longer
-just started wearing 0-3 months and 3 month clothes
-has smiled
-eats every 3 hours
-loves to be held
-will take a bottle with pumped milk
-does not like tummy time
-can hold up his head pretty well
-celebrated his first Christmas and New Year's

Here are pictures from the past month































No comments:

Post a Comment