Monday, October 21, 2013

Visiting Ryan at School

The other day we went and had lunch with Ryan at school. At the beginning of the year, I asked him if he would like for me to come eat lunch with him one day. He told me NO. And then said maybe one day if he got really bored at lunch. At first I was a little hurt, but at the same time proud that he is a confident little boy.

Well, several weeks have gone by and I asked him again and this time he was all excited for us to come eat with him. It was so neat to get to visit with him during his day and Zach really enjoyed going and getting to pretend to be a big boy. After lunch, we went back with him to his classroom for a while and got to see some of what they do during the day.

After that day, Ryan decided that we should come every week and eat with him. I think he likes to show off what he is doing in school.




No comments:

Post a Comment