Friday, October 4, 2013

MaKinley is 11 months

Holy Cow where did the past year go?? As much as I would love for her to go back to a tiny baby, I am enjoying watching her learn and explore. I am loving watching her personality come out, though some of the time it is not so pretty. She defiantly is a girl and has an attitude when she does not get her way. By that I mean, she makes and ear piercing shrill when something is not going the way she likes. But then she also will come up and give the sweetest hugs and kisses and it make you forget all about the not so nice attitude.


Here is what she is up to now:

-wears 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers
-is eating what we eat and has 2 snacks a day
-she is drinking juice and milk out of a sippy cup
-she is getting a bottle 2 times a day morning and night
-she has 1 bottom tooth finally coming in
-she loves to play with her brothers and their toys
-is starting to talk more
-tries to mimic what you are saying
-loves outside
-does not like to keep her shoes on
-takes 2 naps a day and is getting better about sleeping at night




























No comments:

Post a Comment