OK, enough about how sad it makes me and onto how his day went...
He really enjoyed it. Both Chris and I took him to school. And like I said we said our good byes and he was off. As I was leaving I had a tiny moment where I thought I might cry, but I knew he was in good and hands and would have a great day. After school he rides the bus home. All day long Zach kept asking if it was time to go to the bus stop. As much as they fight, they sure do really love each other. When we picked Ryan up from the bus stop he said that he had a really good day and loved going. Let's hope that sticks around.
I am so glad that he is enjoying school and can not wait to watch him grow and learn.
| On our way to school! |
| Going to pick you Ry from the bus stop |

No comments:
Post a Comment