Monday, August 5, 2013

MaKinley is 9 months

It is so hard to believe that in 3 short months our little buggy is going to be 1 years old!!!



This past month has been some what better the last, but still very trying. I don't ever remember the boys being this difficult with sleeping through the night at this age.

While our eating has gotten better and we have given up the bottle during the night, she is still not fully sleeping at night. I am hoping that the majority of this problem is the double ear infection she currently has. Hopefully once we get that cleared up we can get back to sleeping through the night, cause this mama is exhausted. I think this is worse then being a newborn.

So here is what our little buggy is doing now:

-she weighs 21.5 pounds
-wearing size 3 diapers and 9 month clothes (though I don't see them lasting much longer.)
-is drink four 6 ounce bottle a day
-taking 2 naps
-eats pretty much whatever we are eating. I did discover she like the baby food that is in the pouches. That make it so much easier when we are out and about.
-love to play pat-a-cake and be sung too
-is pulling herself up on everything
-is crawling and getting into everything
-loves books
-is drinking out of a sippy cup
-love fruit and veggies






























No comments:

Post a Comment