I am so happy with the way it all turned out. It took us only a day to get the walls painted and a few trips to Home Depot to pick out some new fixtures. It is amazing how a fresh coat of paint and some new colors can change a room around.
Monday, July 20, 2015
Master Bath Fix Up
This past weekend, we redecorated our master bathroom. I have been wanting to paint the walls and update the colors and decor. When we moved into this house we just used our old rugs and shower curtain in the master bath. They were brown and just very drab. I was wanting to make our bathroom a place to go and relax after a long day.
I am so happy with the way it all turned out. It took us only a day to get the walls painted and a few trips to Home Depot to pick out some new fixtures. It is amazing how a fresh coat of paint and some new colors can change a room around.
I am so happy with the way it all turned out. It took us only a day to get the walls painted and a few trips to Home Depot to pick out some new fixtures. It is amazing how a fresh coat of paint and some new colors can change a room around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment