Well, I am another year older!! The good thing about having been born the day after a holiday is that you are usually always around family to celebrate it.
We woke up Sunday morning and loaded up the car to get ready to head home. After we were all loaded we went to church by Uncle Travis and Aunt Brittany's house and then to a restaurant called Whiskey Cakes for brunch. It was super yummy and then I was surprised with a Red Velvet cake for my birthday. It was super delicious.
After brunch we all headed into Garland to visit my Uncle Emil who was in the hospital. It was nice to get to see him and his family before we had to get back in the car for the long drive home.
We arrived home around dinner time Sunday night. While I fed the kids some dinner Chris went and picked up Sushi for my birthday dinner and boy was it yummy!!!
We had such a great weekend visiting with the family and celebrating some awesome events!! The kids loved seeing everyone and keep asking when we can go back.








No comments:
Post a Comment