This past Wednesday we had Zach's MDO spring program and Pre-K graduation. It is so hard to believe that he will be going to kindergarten next year. I am so glad that we held him back last year and gave him one more year to grow and learn before going off to face the big bad world of school. He has grown and learned so much this year and is much more prepared for kindergarten.
His spring program was so cute. It was a farm theme and they sang 6 little ducks and B-I-N-G-O. Zach is our music boy and loves his music. He sang so loud and so good.
After his program they had his Pre-K graduation. They played the graduation song as the kids walked in and I have to admit I almost cried. His teachers gave a little speech and then called the kids up one by one and gave them a diploma. The teachers also picked out on attribute from the bible and a bible verse. For Zachary they picked Contentment, which totally fits him and his personality.
After his graduation ceremony Chris and I had a picnic lunch with him. Daddy had brought Chicken Express at the request of Zach.
I am so proud of Zachary and the young man he is becoming I can not wait to see what the next school year will hold for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment