Zachary had a great soccer season and our team "The Storm" even won some games which makes it even more fun to play. We had some great players on our team and hope that we can continue to play with some of the same kids next season, if Zachary decides to play again.
This season for Ryan's end of year soccer party we had it at one of his teammates house. We had it planned for a day pryer to this date but we got rained out, which seems to be the story for this season of soccer. We were really sad that neither of our coaches could be at the party, but we know that they love theses kids and really wish they could have been there. We play at total of 10 games a season and I think if I remember right at least 4 of the games were rained out.
Ryan's team "The Dragons" had an awesome season!!! After so many seasons of not winning we won most of the games we played. I love watching how much these guys improve and change over the season, I hope that we can keep this group together and continue to win games.




No comments:
Post a Comment