Last night, we finally got a chance to carve our pumpkins that we picked up from the pumpkin patch. We had planned to do it over the weekend when everyone was down and make it a family affair, but we ran out time.
This year, we had 2 spider-man pumpkins and 1 Sofia the First pumpkin. The last couple of years it was always Chris and I who did all the work. This year everyone got a hand in it and helped. After the kids cleaned the pumpkins out, then Chris and I did the craving. I have to say that I am very impressed how they turned out.
After the kids went to bed, Chris cleaned the pumpkins seed and prepared them to be toasted. They turned out really good.
Everyone had a great time and it was good quality family time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment