I am currently working on his name that will hang above his bed. I saw a really cute idea on Pinterest and the lady sold it on etsy for about $20.00 a canvas. Well after a trip to Hobby Lobby and with the help of scissors, a staple gun, a hot glue gun, and paint; I was able to make them myself. I can not wait to get them hung up too. Then all that will be left is to find some art work to hang on the other walls.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Baby Caiden's Room
The last room to paint and decorate was Caiden's room. Nana and Papo were very nice to buy Caiden's bedding for him and I loved it, but the room just was not feeling right. Well after finally pick out some paint colors and get all the walls painted, I am so in love with his room. We had some shelves that were in the boys room at the old house that we painted to match and Chris got the hung up too.
I am currently working on his name that will hang above his bed. I saw a really cute idea on Pinterest and the lady sold it on etsy for about $20.00 a canvas. Well after a trip to Hobby Lobby and with the help of scissors, a staple gun, a hot glue gun, and paint; I was able to make them myself. I can not wait to get them hung up too. Then all that will be left is to find some art work to hang on the other walls.
I am currently working on his name that will hang above his bed. I saw a really cute idea on Pinterest and the lady sold it on etsy for about $20.00 a canvas. Well after a trip to Hobby Lobby and with the help of scissors, a staple gun, a hot glue gun, and paint; I was able to make them myself. I can not wait to get them hung up too. Then all that will be left is to find some art work to hang on the other walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment