Yesterday, was Zach and MaKinley's first day of MDO and my first day teaching MDO.
Zach was very excited to be going to Pre-K and seeing all his friends from last year. He knows that this is his last year at MDO and he is so excited to learn and get ready for Kindergarten.
MaKinley is in the toddler room this year. She too was excited to go to school and see her friend Josie. She did really good dropping her off. I am not sure if it is because she knows I am still there or if she just really enjoy playing with her friends.
This year is my first year to be teaching at MDO and my first year to be working since Ryan was born. I am teaching the Older 3's class. I have a great group of kids and am looking forward to an exciting year.




No comments:
Post a Comment