This year I signed both boys up for swim lessons through Schlitterbaun. My expectations were not super high, though I did have some.
I want Zach to not be afraid to get off the step and to learn to trust people and the float. I know I should expect for him to learn to swim without the float, but since he was so scared I just wanted him to learn he is safe and trust. Next year, will be all about swimming.
With Ryan I wanted him to really learn how to swim, using the correct strokes.
I have to say that I was very impressed at where the boys where by the end of the two weeks.
Zach started out the first day crying and would hardly get in the water and by the end he was still hesitant but was trusting his teacher.
Ryan started out already kind of knowing how to swim and finished the two week by being able to jump in and swim to his teacher and back to the edge without any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment