The boys are excited to have a new roommate. Last night Zach would not go to sleep until she was in her bed. I guess he thought, because she is not in there when he wakes up we never put her in there with them. I still a little leery about her being in there with the boys, especially with Zach cause he loves her so much, I am afraid he is going to get in there with her. But we laid down the rules the night the bed went in and I do have to say he did climb in the bed once when she was not in there and he went straight to timeout. So I am hoping that will be the only time.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Moving to the big Girl bed
I am sad and excited to say that MaKinley is now sleeping in her big girl bed in the boys room. She has out grown the bassinet so it was time for the move. It make me a little sad to have her growing up so fast. We transitioned over a couple of days and last night was the first night she stayed in it all night. She probably would have from the get go, but it was taking Mommy some time to adjust. The first night she stayed in it I watched the monitor like a hawk and I still find my self waking up and watching it wondering when she is going to wake up to eat.
The boys are excited to have a new roommate. Last night Zach would not go to sleep until she was in her bed. I guess he thought, because she is not in there when he wakes up we never put her in there with them. I still a little leery about her being in there with the boys, especially with Zach cause he loves her so much, I am afraid he is going to get in there with her. But we laid down the rules the night the bed went in and I do have to say he did climb in the bed once when she was not in there and he went straight to timeout. So I am hoping that will be the only time.
The boys are excited to have a new roommate. Last night Zach would not go to sleep until she was in her bed. I guess he thought, because she is not in there when he wakes up we never put her in there with them. I still a little leery about her being in there with the boys, especially with Zach cause he loves her so much, I am afraid he is going to get in there with her. But we laid down the rules the night the bed went in and I do have to say he did climb in the bed once when she was not in there and he went straight to timeout. So I am hoping that will be the only time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment