Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MaKinley 2 months

I swore to myself that I would get this post done before she turned 3 months, so here we are the day before getting this post out.



My has our world changed with this little girl. She is everything we needed to complete our little family. Not only does she have her daddy wrapped around her finger, but also her big brothers. They love her so much and really enjoy talking to her now that she smiles and coo's back at them. She is very laid back and only cries when she is hungry, has  a dirty diaper, or is tired. She had her 2 month check up back on the 9th and daddy really wanted to pierce her ears. I on the other had was hesitant, but after talking to our favorite nurse Tasha,  I went head and had them done in the office. She also had to have shots, so she was a really trooper that day.

Here are the things she is doing at 2 months

- nurses every 3 hours with the occasional bottle of pumped milk
- weights 14 lbs, 6 oz. and is 24 inches long
- wearing size 2 diapers
- wearing 3 month clothes
- she is starting to do longer stretches at night. Around Christmas she had a couple nights of going 6 hours.(I hope it continues)
- starting to develop a nap time routine.
- smiling and cooing
- getting better about holding her head up
- has discovered her hand and love to suck on them

Here are some pics from over the past month























No comments:

Post a Comment